Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On love....


I used to fall in love quickly and deeply... I've learned to do it on a slower pace.... I will take my time and I'm not going to rush into things...When I fall in love again.... When I choose to love you, I promise you, it will definitely by visible  and it will be just as deep.

I have my walls up... and it's probably really high and thick. It'll take time tearing it down.  Not to mention, I think I have trust issues. Like I said in a previous post  I will no longer set myself up in another fake love. I don't want to fall in love and be shot down when I least expect it. I don't want to fall in love, and realize that there is no compatibility between my significant other and I. I don't want to fall in love and find out that his ideals are not the same like mine.... like, marriage, religion, politics and aspiring for more ambitious things. I want to to know that we have the same views so that in the long run we have something deep to talk about and not just anything shallow. I just don't want to go through that whole rollercoaster that we call Love, just to find out it was all for naught. I read once, an average relationship between a girlfriend/boyfriend is two years. I want more than that.

When I fall in love again, it's because I know it's because he will never hurt me, he will never leave me for any stupid or falsified reason. I just want to feel secure that we both want it to last. I will fall in love because we are compatible in every way. No immaturity in emotions or in life. I want to be able to trust him, that he can take care of me not just physically and financially but also emotionally. Don't get me wrong, after my degree, I know I"ll be making it big., and I can pull my own weight, I just want to know that he won't be a slacker because I know I won't be one.

I want a permanent love, not just temporary. I fall in love, because I am hoping that someday I can find my life partner that I would like to marry. I'm not saying the moment I fall in love, I want to get married right away, that's crazy talk. But I do want, that when I'm with that person, he'll probably want the same too. I know I'm not getting married anytime soon but I don't want to waste anyone's time... I don't want to waste my time, for another temporary love.

When I fall in love, I want to be happy and most especially I want him to be just as happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment