Sunday, June 20, 2010

When I fall in love again....



I am single.
I choose to be single for now.
Till I find the right one.
I know I am a pretty good catch.
I have my suitors,
but
I will no longer set myself up for another fake love.
I am perfectly capable of making myself happy.

If you managed to catch my eye, that's because I find you interesting.
If something happens then good.
If nothing comes out of it, it's fine.

But I know...

When I fall in love again....

I will love him to the best of my ability
I will understand him and treat him well
Give him the attention he so desires.
Shower him with affection and praise.
Support his goals and his dreams.
Love him for who he is and who he will become
and not because of who he was or what I hope he will be.
And give love, undying and unconditional love.

I will never have the intention of hurting him
Nor will I harbor thoughts of it.

I expect that he will treat me the same.

When that time comes,
When I can truly love again.
It will be bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment