Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just to let you know



I am not or will ever be an airhead.
I am not or will ever be a hoe.
I am not or will ever be your one night stand.
I am not or will ever be someone to be toyed with.
I am not or will ever be the other woman.
I am not the stereotyped Asian woman that will love you long time.

I am a proud woman.
Strong and independent.
I am happy.
I don't need a boy to make me feel like crap
I want a man who'll make me feel important, exquisite, refined and stunning.
Don't play games with me.
If you want to be with me show it.
If not, move on.

Men, learn to tell the difference between trash and excellence.

I just needed to say that.... I've seen some of my friends treated badly. I hope they read this and realize they are worth much more than what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment