Monday, June 7, 2010

Kidnapped!!!

While I was in the middle of studying, 2 ladies and 2 men took away my books and my bag and forcefully grabbed my hand... "You're coming with us, whether you like it or not!" I was kidnapped!!! Stuffed in a van & off to a place where two giant rats lived. The food they fed me were all non-nutritional. I was forced to ride a spaceship and escaped a galactic war, then we were on another spaceship trying to kill aliens in another galactic war. We arrived on earth and the kidnappers took me to a jungle and we rode on boats. Next we rode a yellow submarine and we were taken to an underground civilization. Then they took me on a train ride through a mountain, and then we rode on a broken down, jiggety car. The horror! We were chased by rolling boulder and zombies as we were trying to leave the mountain!

When we reached the town center I was forced to rob a bank!!! I was caught by the police and I tried explaining that i was forced but they didn't believe me. They threw me in jail and I was lucky I was able to attain a bottle of super powered water, one drink and I had super strength. Then I was able to break free, but the kidnappers knew where i was and alas, captured me again.

I was tortured! I walked for miles and miles. They spun me around and around in a teacup-like spinning chair. I think i died a little bit, maybe for 5 minutes.

Finally, I was able to get away from the kidnappers. Now I'm back home double time on studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment