Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rafting

Ok so I haven't blogged in approximately 2 weeks or so. I was busy. So sue me.... But you can it's not like I promised to update this blog at specific schedule... Besides, I don't have any subscribers. It's so cool to babble on and on without stopping.

So Yeah I went rafting and it ws the coolest thing ever! I don't think I can blog about everything since I probably forgot about a few things already.

Rafting was awesome. We went to the American River rapids instead of the nearby Kern County one. We rowed our way to class 3 to 4 rapids and it was exhilarating. My body was sore for a few days, given I never exercise unless you count walking to classrooms exercise. Ah but awesome times.

The following weekend I ate fresh crab at Redondo Beach. Isn't that awesome! I love crab! Mmmm... I want more.

Oh anti-allergy fairy sprinkle fairy dust on me so I can happily eat crab any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment