Monday, July 13, 2009

Sky diving


Last July 11, 2009 I went sky diving with a friend.

It was the best experience ever and I would not mind doing it again! I love the feeling. I love feeling free and floating in the air.

So the whole thing was a good experience. We arrived at Perris Skydiving school at around 2:00pm and checked in. The staff were awesome and very friendly. The facility was really good. You get to swim in their pool while waiting for your turn to dive. Everything was very clean. They have a bar/restaurant that was also very clean and the staff was friendly as well. I loved that they had various memorabilia for skydiving posted on their walls.

When our names were called, we suited up and our instructors were also very friendly. Mine was very fatherly, since he was one of the older members. They instructed us with different steps on jumping out of the plane. My instructor Jim was very patient and my camera woman Lindsay was so awesome. She helped pumped me up. I liked her energy as well as she liked mine

So as we boarded our shark plane. I felt so giddy and excited. Our plane was like a little school bus in the sky. A cramped school bus. It was nice because all our instructors cracked jokes while we were inside and it relieved the tension of other first time jumpers.

When we jumped off the plane, it was such a rush. I kept telling myself, "Don't you dare close your eyes!" The 120 mph wind blasting from underneath us was so thrilling. Then the parachute opening and you float down like little daffodil wisps. So awesome. Then we had a perfect soft landing, 5/5 stars.

I'd recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment