Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gasp!

Jimmy Choo to design for H&M. Unbelievable! The line will come out November 14. Ugh!! I'll be penniless and broke by that time (unless I get a job).

Oh the pretty, pretty shoes by Jimmy Choo... Someday when I earn a bazillion dollars, I'll buy my own. In reality, even if I buy just one, I think I'll be happy. I'll have pretty, sparkly shoes for my footies. Even if it pinches my toes, and the balls of my feet will hurt the next day, I will still love my Jimmy Choo.

Shoes, shoes, shoes... sigh. A girl can go borderline psycho obsessing over shoes.... or is it just me? I've heard once before (and it's totally true for me) a woman and her love for shoes can be compared to how a man courts a woman.

A man visits the woman, adores her, worships her and imagine a future with her, but if her price/expectations are too high then the man gets heartbroken.

That's how I am with shoes.

I visit the shoe often via internet or go to the actual store, I adore and worship it a few times and I imagine my feet wearing those shoes in the future, but if the price is too high, I go home heartbroken. :(

Christian Louboutin, Marc Jacobs, Chanels and yes, Jimmy Choo, you've broken my heart a few times. But now I have a chance to finally possess you!- said the love, crazed woman.

Last week I fell in love with Coach pumps (I'm still eyeing Ebay for it-- in which I lost the bidding!)






But my current obsession is this lovely beige shoe from Jimmy for $895.*sigh* A girl can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment