Friday, March 19, 2010

On Reminiscing

I miss how you make me smile...
When you tell me that you love me
I miss how you make me giggle...
When you tickle me out of nowhere
I miss how you make me feel good...
When I know you're next to me.
I miss how you hugged me...
When I see you for the first time on the weekends
I miss how you brighten my day
When I know I'll see you in a few hours
I miss how I feel loved...
When I know that we're together

But...

We're not together,
My day is not brightened
I am no longer hugged
I no longer feel good
I no longer giggle
I am no longer loved
I no longer smile.

It's ok.

I'm only longing for the ghost of my past love.
and it will only stay in the past.
and it will only be a ghost.

Someday,
My day will be brightened
I will be hugged
I will feel good
I will giggle
I will feel loved
and I will smile my biggest smile
and once again,
I will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment