Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm fucking pissed

I don't really know if people read my blog. I write because I feel like writing.... if people read it, then ok, more power to me, hurrah.... (made with no intonation)

But I'm pissed, why? for several reasons.... and I can't write it here because i don't know if that person reads this blog.... well, i'm talking about more than one person....

What I've learned:
  1. It's not about you all the time you know....
  2. Seriously, make up your mind!!!
  3. For me to be able to chill and relax, I need to cut off people that makes me stressed and tense. But how? I'm too friendly.I have enough shitty things going on with school.
  4. Own up to your mistakes, don't blame others for the predicament that you're in.
What I need to do:
  1. Life is not about complaints. I should learn to handle the cards that life gives me. I should learn how to play poker better.
  2. I should learn to speak up more.
  3. I should learn to get what I want and say what I want to certain people
  4. I know I'm a good friend. I'm always there for my friends... I should just learn not to let their problem affect me since I'm not tied or related to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment