Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Dictionary

Sometimes I make up words or I use words differently. So here's my own dictionary. Just in case you have no idea what I'm saying

  • ninja-
  (vb) the object/person disappears all of a sudden. Ex. I haven't seen you for a long time. You're going ninja on me.  (vb) sneaky. Ex. I'll go ninja on you and steal your food.
  • meh-
   (vb) no concern; no importance. Ex- He is meh to me.

  • Psh-
     (vb) uttered in a dismissive tone in response to a confrontation; unbelievable; whatever. Ex. "Psh, I don't care what you think fool."

  • shoegasm-
     (vb) in an extreme happy state after buying a new pair of shoes. Ex. "I had a shoegasm after my retail therapy at Nordstroms"

  • dunch- (originated from a game of Balderdash with friends but I no longer remember the real definition. But I use it using my definition.)
     (noun)- refers to a meal after lunch before dinner. ex. "I'm having dunch with Lizzie at 5"

  • snake-
     (adj) the person is not to be trusted... "That dude is a snake. Don't let him come near me."

  • LSHTIAFOMD - Laughing So Hard That I Almost Fell Off My Dinosaur
     an internet meme that says what it means.
  • Fuin-
     (adj) sarcastically saying that everything is proceeding normally. ex. After being told to clean up the porta-potty, Jack said "Fuin, It's ok, it's my favorite job in the whole wide world."

  • complesot-
     (adj) meant to be a complement but it turned out to be an insult. "You look so good today. You probably lost a lot of weight."-- which implies that the person spoken to was fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment