Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nostalgia (repost from a different blog)

this is a repost, I don't feel this way anymore.... but it's a good one

I want to drown my heart with wine
to extinguish a crazy love
that more than love, is pain...
And that's what i'm here for,
to erase those old kisses with other lips' kisses
if his love was short lived,
why is this cruel preoccupation
always living in me?
I want to drink for both of us
to forget this obsession
but i remember him even more

The nostalgia for his laughing
for feeling his breath next to my lips
The anguish of being abandoned
and of thinking that soon he will whisper
tender words to another
I don't want the humiliation
of begging, crying
of telling him i can't live without him
from my sad solitude
i will see the falling of the lifeless roses of my youth

Moan, your sad tango
Maybe you also are in pain
for a broken love...
cry my silly, lonely and sad soul tonight
Dark, starless night
If drinks bring relief
here i am with my sorrow to drown it at once
i want to drown my heart with wine to my defeated love

No comments:

Post a Comment