Friday, February 26, 2010

When I am sick.....


I feel weak and cranky. I cough and I feel miserable. I can't think straight and I can't do homework. Then I find myself looking at my old photos....

Then it reminds me of people who I love and cherish the most. Pictures of people I presently care for. People who significantly touched my life and has a special place in my heart. People who has been there for me through my thick or thin situations. People who I met through work and I can proudly say are my friends too. New friends that I would like to keep and get to know more. Family who I care for and miss. My friends since elementary. Activity buddies.

I'm blessed to have an abundance of friends and family. I don't feel so alone or unhappy anymore and I feel pretty much recharged. Thank you everyone for being part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment