Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's been a while

So my last blurb was back in October. Shit happened. 10 days after I wrote the previous entry the bf and I broke up... Ah life.... so now, my ex will be referred to as "the Art Director" for any future reference in this blog. We're good friends but I'm not ready to hang out and mingle.

So I guess life is telling me that my next adventure is to be single.... hey, I'm loving it so far. Many things happened since then, I cried, I cried some more. I had fun. I enjoyed stuff. Holidays arrived and had gone by.... it was ok. Finally I'm picking up the pieces of my brokern heart. I went snowboarding, made cupcakes... what else? Met a few new people and moving on with life.

Today, though.... seriously Tornado warnings in California? Apparently, Tornadoes appeared in Long Beach and Costa Mesa! Oh wow.

Oh and the food.... I recently had a 3x3 burger animal style with animal style from In-n-Out with animal style fries. So good. mmm....

Will try to write more.... Grad school is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment